Friday, November 19, 2010

a note of thanks ~ ADFD

If you haven't heard me say it before I have to say that I just love digital images. They are easy to store, you can make them any size you want and the coloring options are almost unlimited.

My card today is for Challenge #6 over at A Day for Daisies and this week Tammy's theme is "Attitude of Gratitude". Create any card using a sentiment of gratitude. But here's the catch...you have to come up with the sentiment and design yourself! No pre-made thanks allowed!

For my card I am using one of Tammy's newest releases called "holiday mail" isn't it just adorable?

I hope you play along and if you do ~ don't forget to link up your card so we can check it out.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. sherryanne, this is just the SWEETEST card! I love the simplicity of it and also just love the lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet is just what this is :)
    you did an awesome job with the tiny letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sherryanne, you did such a wonderful job on this card. I truly love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring enhance the cuteness of the image!! Great job Sherry!

    I haven't been commenting in a while but I appreciate all the lovely comments you leave on my blog. Hope things will slow down for me soon. It's too crazy here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww...I love the cute image! Great coloring! It's really a sweet card Sherry!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet! love the colors and of course, the tiny type!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.