Wednesday, November 17, 2010

happy winter ~ ss#37

It's Wednesday and time for another challenge over at Sasya's Sketches and what a fun sketch Sasya has for everyone this week.

For my card I decided to use Cosmo Cricket "mitten weather" along with a sticker from SRM and the new Martha Stewart Snowflake punch.


I hope you will play along this week.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh sooooo pretty, lovin' the purple color and the purple snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know that paper pack is starting to grow on me :) love the sketch will try to make time to play :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Sherry, the purple plaid and snowflakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great papers and awesome sketch, Sherry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I like purple color and snowflakes with buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhhh...gotta love the mitten weather....such a neat sketch....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! How much I enjoy your cards!!! All of them are so gorgeous! These purple snowflakes melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.