Thursday, November 18, 2010

for on to us

I apologize for all the post the last couple days but Lori Boyd has been creating up a storm and when I see her images I can't help but want to make a card or two or ten.

This is another of her new Christmas images "nativity" puddle jumpers available here.


I apologize the photo isn't the greatest but it is dark outside and there is not a lot of light in my craftroom. In the background on the card you can see my new hero arts stamp I got in the mail today "fabulous flourish". I could not wait to ink that stamp up. I used another Martha Stewart snowflake, some twine and a button along with some of my wrinkle ribbon.

Enjoy!

Stop  back tomorrow for the newest challenge over at A Day for Daisies.

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! Love the images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is really cute, you do a great job with her images, I can see why you don't run out of ideas! Love the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rich colors!! Fab work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well i can see how you would want to use all these fab images right away!! post as many as you want girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the richness of this card Sherry. The image is far tooooooo cute hehehe
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.