Sunday, November 14, 2010

merry and bright

Mother Nature sure did hit us this past weekend. On Saturday she gave us our first taste of snow in the amount of 11". Only in Minnesota can we go from 70 degrees on Tuesday to 11" of snow on Saturday.

In honor of the snow I have a card to share with you using the newest sketch over at Waltzing Mouse blog and one of the newest digi releases by Tammy over at A Day for Daisies.

I love the simplicity of this little image called "christmas light fairy" mixed with these Cosmo Cricket papers from the "mitten weather" mini deck.


Here is the sketch that inspired my card. As soon as I saw this sketch I knew exactly what image I would use for my card. 
Enjoy!

~ recipe ~
paper: neenah solar white cardstock, cosmo cricket mitten weather
ink: memento black
stamp: digital image by a day for daisies "christmas fairy lights"
accessories: jillibean bakers twine, basicgrey button, copic markers

7 comments:

  1. yikes!! 11" of the yucky white stuff already?? poor girl.
    super cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 inches?!!!! that's insane!!!!

    well, your card is super fun....good thing about snow is you're trapped inside to craft:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I would swap with you in an instant cause it is sooooo hot over here atm. You can have that and I will have the gorgeous snow. We should house swap for the season hey?? Love this little image Sherry btw sitting atop the decoration like that.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking colors! Just floating around looking at card design, and your design was eye-catching!
    Sparkles,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute love the Christmas lights and the colors are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cars, love the little elf on the christmas lights.
    Thanks for joining us at WMSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too stinkin' cute!! I love that fairy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.