Monday, November 1, 2010

merry everything ~ sssc91

I have a quick post for you before I run out and get my oil changed and tires rotated.

This card was made for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and I used "mitten weather" by Cosmo Cricket along with a stamp set by Hero Arts that I picked up a couple weeks ago.


This next card is a just because I wanted to make another card since the movie I was watching wasn't over yet and I still had "mitten weather" sitting on my table. The stamp is one of those wooden dollar ones from Michaels.


Hope you had a safe Halloween and hopefully I will be able to post some pics of Micah and Cassie later today.

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. That image is too cute and love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such lovely cards! Love the cute image and the soft colors of the first one! :) Have a beautiful week my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET...love your new HA image:) Gotta love those M's $ stamps....fun cards Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Love the HA one, super cute, and wow, what a lovely Ho, ho, ho stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yummy colors on the card! And a sweet sweet image too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok watch out i am playing catchup on my commenting! lol
    wow you can craft while watching tv?? not me!! love the image on your first one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.