Friday, November 12, 2010

thanks

Last week I had a chance to run to Archivers and pick up some new papers that had come in and along with BasicGrey Curio I picked up Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 mini deck and chipboard.

I decided to use it for this weeks challenge at UnScripted Sketches and this is yet another card I am trying to get posted before the challenge ends. So far I am not having any luck.


I cut out the tag and distressed the edges after adding the Cosmo Cricket tiny type stickers. I just love these papers in this collection. So nice and vintagey.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe that you went out and bought this Sherry!!!!! We were supposed to get this together . . . .remember????
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card though lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i am so glad you still posted even if the ol' pc trouble caused you to miss deadlines.
    love the new goodies girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhhh.....lovely work...I so adore the circa line...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.