I have a couple of cards for you today using some more of the new releases byLORidesigns. My first card uses Lollipop Tanner and Christmas Tree which were just released.
This card was inspired by this weeks sketch over at Lord Have Mercy and along with the great sketch I used my new Echo Park "everybody loves christmas" papers and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon. Wasn't so sure about the pink but I think I like it.
This next card is a just because I love the image card and wanted to color it up right away. This is also one of Lori's newest releases called "snow family" and it can be found here.
Along with the image I used a Sizzix embossing folder and some more of my handmade wrinkle ribbon, a couple of martha Stewart Snowflakes, and some bakers twine from the twinery.
What do you think of this cute little family?
Don't forget you have until Sunday to enter my birthday give away for some of my handmade ribbons. I just counted and I currently have about 20 different colors in stock.
Enjoy!
Cute stuff!!! Love the pink & green!!! Nice embossing on the 2nd one!!
ReplyDeleteReally cute card Sherry - love your bow, thingy, whatever!(lol)
ReplyDeletelove the pink with the green and that snow family is too cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card chick. Love these digital stamps.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle