Friday, November 20, 2009

Simply Put

I haven't done the challenge over at 365 Cards in awhile so thought I would pop over there today and see what the challenge is. Today Pam wants us to use the following; one piece patterned paper, one embellishment, & one sentiment ~ that's it!




For this card I used my Making Memories Autumn Splendor 4x6 mat paper pack, Marvy flower punch, BasicGrey button, & Pebblesinc. rub-ons to complete my card. I love making flowers and although you can't tell by the picture I sprayed each piece of the flower with gold glimmer mist to give it a little extra something. I threaded my button with the MM paper so it would match the flower.
Enjoy!


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sherry. Please share how you 'tread' the paper thru the button ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower. What a nice "simple" card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice work sista...love your flower!!!! Glimmer mist...gotta get some of that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. threading paper in a button??? and how did you make the flower?? i need to fly out and take one of your classes ;0) you rocked the challenge and have given me some ideas thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elegant Sherry. Beautifully elegant. Glad you are using your Glimmer Mist I will convert you yet lol. It is wonderful stuff especially on flowers.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was glad to see your name on the link list Sherry Ann! You've created another beauty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.