Decided to do the Card Patterns Sketch #40 this evening. This card took me so long to put together. I could not decide what to do with the main focal part of the card. I knew I wanted a leaf or leaves but didn't know what kind. This is like my 4th attempt at it and I decided too much time spent on the card. Move On.
For this card I used the PTI Autumn Abundance papers and buttons, pop-tone orange, neenah natural white, and brown cardstock, Bo' Bunny ribbon, cuttlebug script & swiss dots embossing folders, QuicKutz leaves embossing folder and I distressed everything with Chestnut Roan chalk ink.
Enjoy~

Oh wow Sherry this is gorgeous. I love the fall colours of this project. Really lovely chick and the leaf looks fabulous too!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
fabulous sherry....I love the orange/brown combo!
ReplyDeletewhew, I'm finally caught up on my blurfing...