How cute is this new Gingerbread shaped card from The Cutting Cafe? I thought I would also share a recipe for pumpkin cookie dip that I got from my friend Carole.
Pumpkin Cookie Dip
1 - 8 oz. cream cheese softened
2 - 7 0z. jars marshmallow cream
1 - 15 oz. can pumpkin
1 tsp. cinnamon
Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream until smooth.
Fold in pumpkin and cinnamon.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with gingersnaps or shortbread cookies
If you try the recipe let me know what you think. I love to sandwich the pumpkin cream in between two gingersnaps and drink a hot cup of coffee or Apple Cider. Yummo.
Looks Great Sherry and may I ask what Marshmallow Cream is please. I have never heard of that, so if I was going to make this what would I substitute it with?
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
He is cute as a button! LOL! And your dip sounds really yummy!!! Don't you just love this time of year! I must also say I love all your Bo Bunny yummyness in earlier posts. For your information - one can NOT get to much of those papers!
ReplyDeletecutie pie gingerbread card:) I love anything pumpkin...yumm.
ReplyDeletehow adorable is this....i love this...that gingerbread is way cute...hugs
ReplyDelete