Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Holidays

Okay if you haven't guessed by now besides being a button junkie I LOVE snowflakes. I have been obsessed with them the past couple of weeks.

The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to use another one in my stash.






details: paper (neenah natural white cardstock, Jillibean grandma's christmas cookie), sentiment (pebblesinc. rub-on), button (PTI vintage christmas), Snowflake (Cuttlebug die)

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Gosh you have been a really busy person this past day and a bit haven't you? Loving this card and yes I know you adore snowflakes chick but I didn't think you liked glitter though???
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...that snowflake is glitter'licious! Love how you've threaded papers through the button...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.