Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank You!

I received this fabulous stamp in the mail from my friend Amy after I admired a card that she posted on her blog using the same stamp.

I couldn't wait to make a card using it and will probably make a few for the upcoming holidays.




details: cardstock (neenah natural white & french papers black licorice), stamp (studio g), embossing folder (quickutz snowflake), punch (martha stewart leaf branch), ink (ranger distressed vintage photo), ribbon (may arts).
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Fantabulous sherry!! You definitely did that stamp justice & more!! Your clean & crisp card is pure perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what an awesome stamp!! beautiful card and how sweet amy is :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it all goes together so well!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Sherry. How nice and vintage is that stamp. You did it excellent justice too.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.