Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I want to wish all my friends here in the States a "Happy Thanksgiving". Hope you are spending time with those you love today.

I have a quick card for you today and it just so happens to go perfectly with the challenge over at 365 Cards today.



details: paper (graphic 45 & neenah natural white), buttons (pti vintage christmas), photo (freebie from the internet), sentiment (computer generated font is ales and wenches)
Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. what a awesome pic and that paper is beautiful :0) have a great day and enjoy the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun image Sherry...perfect for today's challenge!!! Hope you're eating tons and tons of delish food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look of this Sherry. That Graphic 45 background paper is lovely.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.