Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Holidays

It is a cool crisp morning here in Minnesota and I have a new card to share with you. I made this card using Card Patterns Sketch 41. All paper is Bo Bunny 'tis the season'.





enjoy~


4 comments:

  1. Love it Sherry...I can't get enough of blue and red...sooooo fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah chick I love it too!!! Nice paper line from Bo Bunny as well. That soft blue is wonderful this christmas and I also love the soft pink that a lot of the paper companies are using this year.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful! I love the trio of trees here and the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.