Friday, November 13, 2009

BINGO & more FTL68

I wanted to post a couple more cards before I go watch a movie tonight with my son. Regina over at The Cutting Cafe has come up with a new BINGO digital set and I couldn't wait to make a vintage card with it.


Besides the Bingo card I used Graphic 45 paper, Prima trellis rose, Neenah black linen cardstock, pom-pom ribbon from Carolyn. I distressed everything with Ranger distressing inks in vintage photo and antique linen.




Here is a photo of all 3 of the cards I made for the clean & simple stamping FTL 68 sketch details can be found on a earlier post today.
Enjoy

7 comments:

  1. oh my word Sherry these cards are stunning and i love love love the way the vintage looks on the BINGO card...awesome girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work...I can't wait to play with the bingo cards...love your cupcake set too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You knew I would like the bingo card chick and you would be right! So right in fact that I went over to the Cutting Cafe and bought the set myself lol. Beautiful Sherry.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it! WOW, that BINGO card looks authentic! GREAT job girlie! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing card girlfriend. have a great Sat. nite and Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...what a great card Sherry. Love the BINGO with the vintage look. The picture really brings back memories! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. I just saw the bingo card on the Cutting Cafe blog. You did a great job with this. I am going to get this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.