Sunday, November 15, 2009

Winter Greeting


I made this card this morning and wasn't crazy about it so wasn't going to post it ~ but what the heck I am posting it anyways. I used one of my new cuttlebug christmas folders, this one is called Candy Cane Stripe, the ribbon is from May Arts, the snowman is from the stamp of the month at Anchor Paper this month called Snow Short Stacks by Stampendous and the paper is BasicGrey Eskimo Kisses. The snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch and I sprinkled it with vintage shard glass glitter.
~Enjoy~

6 comments:

  1. Well I think it is way cute Sherry. Don't quite understand what you don't like about him. You did a great job!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I don't understand either what you wouldn't like about it - I think it is perfectly great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why weren't you going to post this? It's a great card..clean & crisp..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Sherry. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's not to like? I think it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card I want to make some!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.