This card is for Stamps & Smiles "Project Tuesday ~ Pocket Card". This was a fun card challenge to do as I have never made a pocket card before and it was oh so easy to do.
My stack of Christmas cards is getting quite nice now and I probably only need to make another 40 and will be done. Hopefully, each challenge I do will be Christmas Card related.
For this pocket card I used Bo Bunny "tis the season" two sided paper, Martha Stewart snowflake punch and holiday word stamp, PTI vintage holiday buttons, Art Institute Glitter "Shards Glass Glitter", Penny Black Snowflake sentiment for inside of card, white signo gel pen.
ENJOY
I love it!! well i love all you create :0) yummy paper and love the buttons on the snowflakes :0) thanks for joining us on project tuesday
ReplyDeletenov guest designer
Sherry, really love your design. Glad you enjoyed the challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteMandy
love, love, love this....you know I adore blue and red together!
ReplyDeleteOh, your pocket card is sooo cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Project Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteCindyB
beautiful..simply beautiful! lovin all those snowflakes! so scrumptious!
ReplyDeletewow, this looks like it was a lot of fun...very pretty
ReplyDelete