A quick card today for the challenge over at 2S4U. I have never done this challenge before and thought it looked like a fun sketch. The papers and embellishments are Cosmo Cricket "jolly by golly".
So did you venture out today to do a little after Thanksgiving shopping? I stayed home away from the crowds, but must admit that I did buy a new cartridge for my Cricut from an online black friday sale.
Enjoy~

Hey you! We were out at our first store at 5 am today...the lines were pretty short compared to other years and sometimes there wasn't even a line! I didn't buy anything crafty today...yet...haha...I love your card! I guess I probably didn't have to tell you that though :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love that chipboard peppermint...so adorable! Great job with the sketch!
ReplyDelete♥Lea
I think this is just the cutest! I love the photo of your GS sleeping in the car seat. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteso striking in it's simplicity - I love the red!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
:) Kazan
Simply sweet! :) Kathy
ReplyDelete