Okay finally I have a card to share with all of you today and if you are lucky maybe a few more later today. I plan on staying home today and just being in my craftroom. We will have a BBQ later today with family.
I went over to watch (actually play) Micah yesterday while his parents were at work and was amazed by this Rose blooming in my nieces front yard. We have had snow, frost and all the leaves are off the trees and here was this one single rose and 3 additional buds getting ready to bloom.
My card today is for the Wacky Wednesday Hump Day Sketch #6 over at Paper Popsicles. I love this sketch so many possibilities.
For this card I used my new Jillibean "grandmas christmas soup papers", Making Memories "animal crackers" chipboard letters, Spellbinders Shapeabilities "create a flake 1", I added some vintage shards glass glitter to each snowflake before putting them together using foam tape. The button is from the PTI vintage holiday mix and the pearl is KaiserCraft.
enjoy
.png)
Totally, totally beautiful Sherry. Love the papers and the snowflake is gorgeous. Really lovely papers I gotta say. The rose looks beautiful in it's full bloom glory. . . nice pic.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Happy Birthday!!! 29 again huh? Love the papers you used on this card, and I echo Michelle --- the snowflake is beautiful! Enjoy YOUR day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card. Happy birthday...I hope your day is very special and it sounds as though it will be indeed.
ReplyDeleteCarole
Happy Happy Birthday!!! :0) love the card and that paper is yummy!!
ReplyDeletetami was here and that's all she wrote!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sherry!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card...dontcha just love Jillibean? Great job on the snowflake!!!
Hey love. Happy Birthday Sherryann!! (to me you will always be Sherry and NOT Sherrie Tami) Finally got your name spelling right after all these years. Hey Double comment for you today but only because its your 54th birthday. Hee hee. I wish you would give me a present on your birthday and you know what it is???
ReplyDeleteClue: its not the piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream and a large white mocha at Caribou extra HOT!! ITS something I *need* really bad....BL?? That's your only clue. xxoxoxo ta ta tami!! :D'
Happy Birthday! That flower is gorgeous! Oh my, your card is fantastic!! I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Popsicles!
ReplyDelete