Saturday, November 7, 2009

Joy

One last quick post before I head downstairs to grab a glass of wine and watch a movie. I think we are watching "The Orphan".
This is the sketch for FTL #67 over at Clean & Simple Stamping

And this is my card


This was a really quick card to put together. Once again I have used the Jillibean "grandmas christmas soup" papers & button, the sentiment is American Crafts thickers alphabet, snowflake is Martha Stewart, pearl is from KaiserCraft, I used my round and scalloped nestabilities which I added some holes to and then I did some faux stitcing around the edges.
Enjoy~

5 comments:

  1. I love it, I love it a whole lot actually. Everything about it is wonderful Sherry and I really have begun to believe that the quicker ones are always the best ones.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I love this one Sherry...soooo fun & festive....hope you enjoyed your scary movie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun your combo of patterned papers is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I love the thickers on here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.