Saturday, November 28, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane ~

Okay I am not leaving on a jet plane, but Melissa is. She is going home today after spending the Thanksgiving Holiday week here with us in Minnesota.

Here is a card I made for LimeLight Papercraft Sketch 35 and the challenge this week is Pattern Paper. I love the sketch and thought I would play along for the first time.




I hope you aren't too tired of this beautiful BoBunny paper yet I have used it quite a few times and am now wishing I would have bought more than just one sheet of each pattern. The buttons are PTI Vintage Holiday and the ribbon is Creative Impressions.
Enjoy~

4 comments:

  1. Very nice card!!! Thanks for playing along with Limelight this week.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry, this is absolutely breathtaking! :) So glad you played along with us... I'll be featuring your card on my blog on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Sherry it looks so old world and vintage. Love the papers too.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooo hoooo...I read what mandy wrote:)

    Excellent card...love it to pieces...dang woman, you've been a card making machine these days...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.