Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Holidays

Thought I would share a quick card and a new photo of Micah before I head out on a couple of errands this morning.
The card is for OCC ~ SASSC40.



If you are a regular reader at my blog you will notice that I have been using snowflakes a lot lately. I am in love with my new Nestabilities Snow Flake 1 set. You can't tell by the picture but I added shard glass glitter to the flakes as well as a PTI button. Paper is by Bo Bunny and the sentiment is Martha Stewart.


Micah (7 months old) aka Bubba has learned how to get to a standing position now and thinks he is a pretty smart guy.
Enjoy


7 comments:

  1. That is lovely paper Sherry. Gosh you have some beautiful papers lol. Love the snowflakes hehe. Micah has grown so much now Sherry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Sherry. Oh my, that snowflake!! And what a precious Micah.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. first Bubba is getting cuter each time i see a pic of him!! :0) this is beautiful and i am loving all the snowflakes you have been using :0) thanks for joining us on stamps and smiles this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card...snowflakes and shard glass...pure perfection!

    Micah is super a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Sherry, thanks for sharing pics of Micah! Your card is Gorgeous, I LOVE the pretty dp and sparkle!!

    Thanks for making us smile and playing along with our weekly sketch challenge! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok bubba is so C U T E !

    second that card is gorgeous, I just love it, btw. I can see the awesome sparkle on the snow flakes!

    Thanks for playing w/ us at Stamps and Smiles!
    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! You did an awesome job with the layout. Thanks for playing with Stamps and Smiles. I hope you join us again.

    Jen SAS DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.