Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Holidays

Well both the guys are happy as the Gophers and the Vikings won their games tonight. I have yet another card to share with you this evening.
This is the Sketch Girl Challenge #8.




For this card I used Neenah natural white cardstock, Memory Box Spiceberry, Poppystamps Snow & Cedar papers, Pine Trees are Memory Box and the sentiment is Making Memories rub-on from the mistletoe collection.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card Sherry. Love the colours of it and that tree stamp is great.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous christmas card...how in the heck do you store all your patterned paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this card and the colors are outstanding.... thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely - your choices of PP work so well together! Thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl!
    (Love your blog name! I am an addict too :>) )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.