Saturday, November 21, 2009

Old St. Nick

I picked up some of the new BoBunny St. Nick paper today and could not wait to make a card with it. The Unscripted Sketches Challenge for this week was the perfect opportunity to do so.




I love this Santa image and the holly paper, I added some May Arts ribbon, Making Memories vintage safety pin, & some glass buttons I had in my stash. I distressed the edges with the Tim Holtz distresser and vintage ink.
Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I am so loving this Sherry. Right up my alley with the vintage look. It is beautiful and I just love the pin with glass buttons what a wonderful touch. We seem to have both used a little extra on our cards today. . . you'll see!
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH MY this paper is just delish!!! And look at that St Nick!!! Wonderful. This sketch was just perfect to showcase those beautiful papers. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Unscripted.
    LOVE the title of your blog. Waving hello from Des Moines IA :0)
    Sarah M
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! The papers are awesome! Love your take on this weeks sketch. So glad that you joined US this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous....love the vintage look and love how you did the buttons...happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vintage santa!! great card and envious that you get bobunny papers so easily!- kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card ! Love the Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice touch with the buttons! Absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, this card is just beautiful. The whole feeling is one of happy yesterdays. Loving it!
    Thanks for playing with US this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.