Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nutmeg

I finally got my hands on the new Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg 6x6 mini deck, the chipboard, & elements (insert happy face here). So while the hubby is in the livingroom watching the Gophers hockey game and son is in the bedroom watching Vikings vs. Green Bay football thought I would come into the craftroom and make a card or two.


This is The Sweetest Thing Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #42 an easy fun sketch.

This will be my hubby's birthday card next month. The inside says "I'm nuts about you"
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sherry Joe is going to love it!! Such a very cute card and I love the inside sentiment that you chose after all these years you are still nuts about him. . .beautiful!!!!
    I don't know how you get the new paper pads so quickly I have to wait and wait lol
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, the hubby is going to go nuts over your card..haha...seriously...you lucky duck...I don't have that line...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is adorable! I love the buttons - and there is nothing like stamping while the boys watch their sports, lol! Thanks for playing along this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.