Friday, November 13, 2009

Hey Cupcake ftl68

You know how you buy something because you know someday you are going to use it. Well today is that day. I bought these cute Martha Stewart cupcakes embellishments awhile back at Michael's and they are perfect for the challenge over at clean & simple stamping.



I just love how this turned out so have made them in a few differnt colors since you get 12 of the cupcakes in the package. Ribbon is bazzill basics from Michael's $1 on sale last week, button is BasicGrey and sentiment is from pebblesinc. rub-ons.

Don't forget to scroll down to my posting with the giveaway. You have until November 14th at 11:59 pm to enter and get a chance to win that awesome set from The Cutting Cafe.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. The cupcakes are way cute Sherry. And look no stamping on your card!!! Sometimes it is good to use what is in your stash other than stamping I reckon.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoooo...gotta love those sweet martha cupcakies!!! Happy friday Sherry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.