Sunday, January 16, 2011

outdoors

I don't know if I ever told you but Micah has a shoe fettish and has had one since he was really small. He loves to play with shoes and he knows exactly who's shoes are who's.

So you know I had to have a picture of his new red converse that I got him last Fall on one of our many playdates.


I wasn't sure if I was going to share this layout at first since I wasn't quite sure I liked the papers and color combo that I picked, but after staring at it for two days...I think I like it.

I used the February Guest DT sketch over at Sketchy Thursday for my inspiration.


This layout is my 3rd done so far and posted to my blog this year. It is for my resolution of posting one layout a week to get me motivated to scrapbook more in 2011. I have done several other pages too this year but I am only counting the ones that make it to my blog for this challenge to myself.

 I will be back tomorrow with a card or two to share with you.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, loooove this page, It's beautiful. Great soft colors and the splash of red totally pops!!! I'm glad you shared it! It's a great sketch too, I'll blog my take on it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos on doing the layouts so far Sherry! :)

    This is a delightful one! Love the subtle colors and the pops of red! How cute is Micah!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. n-i-c-e......love what you've done....the pop of red is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the way it turned out!!! great work on keeping up with your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay those shoes are ADORABLE! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooooooo stinkin' CUTE CUTE CUTE! I loveeeeeeee those photos! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, love how the red title stands out! Thanks for joining us at ST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.