I bet when I told you I was going to be using this stamp a lot in the coming weeks you didn't think you would see it twice in one day.
This card was inspired by the challenge over at The Sweet Stop and I used papers by BoBunny, along with my Cuttlebug heart and swiss dots embossing folders. The image is by Penny Black
.
What's your favorite valentine stamp? Do you use the same one over and over each year or do you always pick up something new? Since I have had this stamp since 1998 I guess you know my answer to this question.
Enjoy!

Hi little guy, we meet again! You're so cute! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the embossed background Sherry! And the floral embellishment! Just too sweet!
super cute card...your bloom is the perfect way to top off your fab card...neat sketch!
ReplyDeleteThis card is way cute Sherry. I love it and the bunny image is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Oh that little bunny stamp is adorable! I have not seen it before! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThe image is too adorable, it would be my favorite for a long time too!!
ReplyDelete