It is another cold day here in Minnesota and nothing like sitting in your jammies, watching movies and being crafty.
I have a couple cards to share with you today and the first one is for the challenge over at Cardabilities. It is a sketch challenge which is my favorite.
Papers for my card are by BasicGrey from the new "hopscotch" collection. Don't you just love the colors? Below is the sketch that inspired this card.
My next card uses the same papers along with one of Lori Boyd's digital images and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.
I used Tracy's sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp for my inspiration for this card.
Okay that is it for me today ~ stop back tomorrow and I will have a layout to share with you.
Enjoy!


great cards, I love the colours and your handmade flowers and wrinkle ribbon x
ReplyDeleteYou are so good with sketch challenges and those handmade roses are just fabulous!
ReplyDeletehopscotch goodness...I need to get some of that fun stuff...love both of your cards...oh yeah...a layout...hmmm...I haven't done one yet for the week...sigh...I'm actually 'suppose' to be cleaning as I type:) hahaha...I always seem to be able to come up with an excuse NOT to clean but my crafty area really needs it...I'll challenge myself to post a layout tomorrow too...okay?
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely Sherry! I love the mix of papers! I notice that you keep very closely to the sketches you pick too...mine always ends up going off sketch...lol..okay I need to stop hoarding those wrinkle ribbons...:)
ReplyDeleteThese cards are all super awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteboth are fantastic!! love the new paper :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sherry this card is SUPER cute!! I *need* to pick up this new paper from Basic Grey and this ribbon too. It's popping up almost on every blog I see these days. Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy