Monday, January 17, 2011

monday

It is the start of a new week and I have a couple cards to share with you before I head over to visit my two favorite people for a couple days.

This first card is for this weeks challenge over at clean and simple stamping and I have once again used the newest release from BasicGrey called "hopscotch".


This is the sketch FTL123 that I used for my inspiration.


My next card uses papers by Webster's Pages along with a big muslin flower that I made. I don't know about you, but I just love the look of these flowers on cards. I think I need a trip to the fabric store to check out some other kinds of fabrics for flowers.


I took the inspiration for this card from this weeks sketch 98 over at Card Patterns.


That is it for me today.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, so elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Love the big bloom on the card! Just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the CAS Queen girl!!! LOVE the huge flower :) have a blast with the little ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love your gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of your cards...I guess I better go pick up some of that there hopscotch...soooo cute and your Card Patterns card...oy...I'd like to put an order in for some of those gorgeous blooms....LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.