(This is my 2nd post for today ~ please scroll down if you are looking for my A Day for Daisies post)
Today we have a very special surprise for our readers! A DOUBLE BLOG HOP!!! That’s right, Baby Bud Designs and By LORi Designs have teamed up to bring you a big ol' blog hop! We’ve got a fantastic line up of extremely talented designers showcasing some pretty adorable images.
Here is my card for today's hop and I used one of Lori's new images called "Happy Birthday Annie" isn't she just adorable. I love that she comes with a balloon as every party should have at least one balloon at it.
Today you’ll find a ton of inspiration and of course a hop isn’t a hop without some prizes right? So be sure to leave comments on every stop!
So sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful creations that both of these wonderful Design Teams have created for you! You won’t be disappointed!
Your next stop on the hop should be at Silvia's and don't forget to leave those comments.
If you get lost along the way the whole list will be posted at each of the Main blogs! Have fun and thanks for joining us today!
Oh, turquoise and brown are so pretty together. What a great card!
ReplyDeletevery pretty Sherryann!!! love the papers & colors you used!
ReplyDeletehugs
oh, I'm emailing you about your delicious ribbon...
sherryann...this is precious! love the dp, your coloring, and the way you've used the doily. fabulous job!
ReplyDeleteSHerry I love how you colored her to match that pretty PP. I love balloons. They make me think of my dad. He always had a handful in his pocket and would hand them out to kids all the time.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteWay, way cute chick. Love the colouring and the way you have put it all together. You could have used your new doily die for this one chick.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
SWEET! Love your paper choice, too! Cute design with the doily!! Love it!
ReplyDeletelove how you used the doily :) super sweet card my friend :)
ReplyDeletesuch a very cute card,, and I love the image. thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteOh very sweet! Your coloring is wonderful and the way cut out the image is amazing.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Linda
love that patterned paper! cute card and embellishments
ReplyDeleteThis is stinkin' cute! Love your color combination and the image with the patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteAdorable love everything about your card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card
ReplyDeletehugs
Ildiko
I love how you placed the doiloie on the card. I really have to try these. Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteCalypso
Hello Sherry Ann! Your card is so adorable. Love the papers especially the one with the tiny polka dots on it. Your coloring is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Love the DP! Great coloring too!
ReplyDeleteJenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
BBD DT
Darling card Sherry!!
ReplyDeleteOh my beautiful job! Love the stamping on the ribbon! Happily hopping! :D
ReplyDeletexx Tracey xx
Oh I love your card1 Nice colors too.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend, Angèle
Gorgeous Sherry x
ReplyDeletenow how cute is this?!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how everyone that used this image made their card look so different! Shows the versatility! Your card is adorable.
ReplyDeleteso cute! Love how you used the doiley, and fab colour combo too!
ReplyDeleteAll of the colors work so well with the Digistamp. Love the ribbon. Did you color it w copics?
ReplyDeleteGreat colors really sweet. The image is great and the details are great. Love the doily also.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet and I love how you stamped on the ribbon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, love the dollie!
ReplyDeleteAwesome colors - and ingenious stamping ON the ribbon. I love a bit of inspiration on a weekend. Thank you so very much. She is really very HAPPY.
ReplyDeleteLove it! The colors are great and it looks like there is some glaze on the balloon and the polka dots on her dress. Too cute. I love how you stamped on the ribbon as well.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :)
ReplyDelete