The temp is finally above zero and I am going to venture outside for awhile and run some errands.
First I have a couple cards to share with you. The first card I made for this weeks challenge over at Cardabilities and it is a sketch challenge.
For this card i used up my leftover scraps from the Be Mine papers by Echo Park. I made the flower using some May Arts ribbon and then added some pink dew drops to the center. Butterflies are by Martha Stewart.
This is the sketch that inspired my card.
This next card is a just because card. I bought this cute dinosaur image over at The Cats Pajama's and just had to use it.
The embossing folder is one of my new favorites by Sizzix. I colored the image with Copics and then colored some ribbon to match.
Enjoy!

what cute dinos!!! fab flower on your first card :)
ReplyDeleteABOVE 0???? You mean it got below??? yikes girl you have been having some COLD weather!!
More awesome cards, looks like you had a productive Saturday!Hope you can get things done before it falls below again. Used some of your ribbon (finally!) on a card, so I'll link back here.
ReplyDeleteThat first card is gorgeous! :) And how cute is that second one! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful first card! such a beautiful flower! The second is so cute!
ReplyDeleteyour cards couldn't be more different from each other and I love them both!
ReplyDeleteOh my Sherry. That large white flower on the gorgeous pink BG paper is STUNNING! The butterflies are the perfect finishing touch. Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteAnd your adorable colored dino image is too cute. Looks great with the subtle embossed card base.
Beautiful cards both of them, and WOW such a cuuuute monster card!!!!
ReplyDelete