Oh yes, it is Wednesday and time for another sketch challenge over at Sasya's Sketches. This would of been my last post as a member of the Design Team but Sasya has asked me to stay on for one more term and of course I had to say yes.
For my card this week I used the MFT rolled rose and the Martha Stewart leaf punch. The papers are from PTI and the stamp is by SU and was a gift from my friend Connie.
Here is the sketch that inspired my card.
I hope you can play along with us.
Enjoy!

Oh this is so sweet! Love your paper flowers!
ReplyDeleteThis is SO pretty, love the rolled flowers and the beautiful stamping on the lined paper!
ReplyDeleteSo thrilled you are staying on the DT :) such a beauty you have created my friend :)
ReplyDeletethis is gorgeous...congrats on the dt!!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous. and of course she asked you to stay on! You are so talented!
ReplyDeleteOf course Sasya asked you to stay on chick when you produce cards like this. Such talent cannot be easy to find.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
This is lovely! Congrats on the DT!
ReplyDelete