It is a new year and once again time for new resolutions and one of mine this year is to scrapbook more and the way to do that is to do at least one scrapbook challenge a week.
Today was a perfect day to sit in my jammies and after catching up on a few things here at home I worked on a layout and watched "eat, pray, love". To be honest I haven't decided if I like it or not and it might require me to read the book first before I decide.
My layout today is a picture of Cassie all warm in her fuzzy winter hat. I used papers by echo park and basic grey, along with some PTI felt for the snowflakes.
I was inspired by this weeks sketch over at Pencil Lines. I love their sketches and hopefully you will be seeing a lot more of them in the weeks to come.
I will be back tomorrow with this weeks sketch challenge over at Sasya's Sketches.
Enjoy!

Sherry....this is MY FAVORITE layout you've designed...love, love, love it!!!!! What is your snowflake die that you are using? sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is soooo sweet! Love the pretty colors! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, perfect layout, love the distressing. Thanks for the hint to read the book before seeing the movie, too.
ReplyDeleteSherry...this is fabulous and sweet all in one!! HUGS- lORi
ReplyDeleteway to start the new year girl!! fantastic FUN layout :)
ReplyDeleteОчень красиво, лаконично, свежо .Фото супер!!
ReplyDeleteШерри, как вам можно написать?
ReplyDelete