Tuesday, January 25, 2011

No MOJO

I am trying to get my Mojo back as it has left and went somewhere else. I even went to Michael's today hoping something would grab my attention and put my MOJO back where it belonged, but that did not happen either.

So I dug into the archives and found this card I made last week before it left.


This is a new Penny Black stamp that I picked up last week at Anchor Paper when I was there. I like the simplicity of the image and decided all it needed was some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.

Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. oh how I dislike when I lose my mojo. Hoing yours returns soon but based on this card, I would say it is! It's super cute! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mojo and my mojo must have decided that they didn't like the freezing cold and vacationed in the tropics....Love this sweet little card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card!!! Hope ms mojo shows up soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your mojo returns soon my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you must be missing skyping with me is all. We will take care of that on Monday lol but very cute card regardless of missing mojo hehehe.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.