Monday, January 10, 2011

somebunny

I love making valentine cards because it gives me a chance to use one of my all time favorite stamps (bunny love by Penn Black) which also happens to be one of the first stamps I ever purchased back in 1998.

So this is a warning that you will probably see this little guy more than once in the coming month.


This is another one of those created just because cards and not for any challenge. Sometimes you just have to play for yourself and no one else.

The hearts are a Martha Stewart punch that my friend Tami gave me for  Christmas in 2009 and it is the first time I am using it.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. A stamp you bought in 1998?! WOWZERS!
    Love the white stitching and the cute PP hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I think everyone should bring back old stamps if they look this cute....(now that's an idea for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i look forward to seeing more of this cute little guy :)
    did you use the new MS punch to make the three openings? i looked at them in the store but didn't pick them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! Love the little guy!:)

    P/s: I have stamps still in their unopened original packaging...yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. darling card...love the design! Ssssshhh...I still have stamps that haven't been inked up..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.