Friday, January 28, 2011

happy together

Today is a special new release over at A Day for Daisies as Tammy has come up with some wonderful new images.


Notice my card this is my two little cuties Cassie Jo and Micah and Tammy created this image from the following photo that I sent to her.



This is one of my favorite photos of the two of them. Noticed I changed up the coloring in the clothing and then I added some handmade wrinkle ribbon in Kiwi Lime and added a rolled rose.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Awww...how sweet is this! This must be your fave stamp now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...what a neat card...love how the pic is now an image...such a keepsake! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How AWESOME to have a stamp of your favorite photo. What cuties they are indeed! I LOVE her dress and they way you colored it. This rocks Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How freaking awesome is this Sherry and I do love the way you have brightened up the colour of Cassies dress.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's pretty amazing, I couldn't think of a more customized card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh they are so cute!!! adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That rocks! What a wonderful image (and so personal) love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.