Sunday, January 9, 2011

joy 2010 ~ christmas mini album

I wanted to share with you a mini album that I made for Cassie and Micah which showcases some of my favorite photos from this past Christmas.

I used an assortment of papers and embellishments from my Christmas box. I have a tote that I keep anything related to scrapbooking or cardmaking inside and then when I am ready to do a project I just pull it out. The mini album is by Maya Road.












I love making mini albums for any kind of holiday or event, because it gives you that instant gratification and most can be done in a matter of hours. I think this one took me about 3 hours to complete once I printed out my photos and cut them to size.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful and fun mini!!! And WHAT - 3 hours!?!??? Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. очень красивый, яркий ииновогодний альбом!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mini album is fabulous - I cant believe it only took you 3 hours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, lots of patterned paper goodness! Love how they all make a cohesive look to your book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a perfect mini album Sherry...I LOVE it! Pretty sure that Mitzy is diggin' her sweater:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. super CUTE !!!! LOVE it and what a cutie in the fun monkey hat :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.