Well it is Wednesday and that means time for a new sketch challenge over at Sasya's Sketches.
For my card I pulled out some of my Webster Pages petite papers from the "life's portrait" collection along with a stamp from PTI and Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week.
You really are a master at using PP Sherry. I love this card with it's elegant monotone color scheme and the unexpected burst of color on the butterlfy. Pretty!
check me out..multi-tasking...sending you an email and commenting on your blog at the same time...HA!
I LOVE this...I need some of that Webster's goodness....such an elegant card..love the sketch...great way to showcase different patterns and you know me and patterns...
Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
So pretty, the black is very classy.
ReplyDeleteYou really are a master at using PP Sherry. I love this card with it's elegant monotone color scheme and the unexpected burst of color on the butterlfy. Pretty!
ReplyDeletecheck me out..multi-tasking...sending you an email and commenting on your blog at the same time...HA!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this...I need some of that Webster's goodness....such an elegant card..love the sketch...great way to showcase different patterns and you know me and patterns...
this is stunning!!! love the papers :)
ReplyDeleteso beautiful!!! i love the patterned papers you used, the card is so unique!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card - great layout and papers x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sherry!! I just {love} black & white color combos!! Very classy!!
ReplyDeleteVERY BEAUTIFUL,loved the butterfly...and thats my favorite combo...
ReplyDelete