Monday, January 10, 2011

slide

One of my new years resolutions was to scrapbook more and I have challenged myself to do at least one layout a week.

So meet this weeks layout.


I used October Afternoon paper, alpha and market stickers. The big snowman is by reminisce. Photos were taken while we were up in North Dakota visiting family after Christmas.

Anyone else want to join me in creating one layout a week to make it through that stash of pictures we all have?

Come back later today and I will have a card to share.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I'll join you in the 1 layout a week challenge:) Yours is adorable...great job with the papers and I ADORE that snowman...soooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty page, Sherry!! i'm going to scrap more in this year too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN FUN FUN!!!!
    well i should join you but know i won't stick to it :( but will love to see yours each week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.