Monday, January 3, 2011

for you ~ hope

It is a beautifully sunny day here in Minnesota and that can only mean one thing...it is cold outside!

I have a couple of cards to share with you that I created last night while watching one of my favorite movies "legends of the fall". I cry everytime I watch it, okay I cry several times while I watch it.

I have a couple of cards for you and this first one is for this weeks sketch over at Twisted Sketches and the twist for this week is "hope".


For my card I used papers from Cosmo Cricket's "togetherness", along with PTI buttons, Nestability die and "tiny type" stickers also by Cosmo Cricket. The border punch is Martha Stewart.

Here is the sketch that inspired my card.


My next card is an easy one using "circa" papers by Cosmo Cricket and a muslin flower that I made. The stickers are by October Afternoon.


Here is the sketch from CPS that inspired my card.


Enjoy!

11 comments:

  1. These are both fabulous! I love the fabric floral accent on the second one! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful..cosmo goodness! I used the circa line on the CPS sketch too..mine will post on Wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, fabulous cards! Love the rolled flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely cards Sherry! Love the flower you made! I want to make some now! :)

    P/s: I've never seen Legends of the Fall actually...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute cards! Love the color schemes, both very whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry, I love your fabric flower, it's simply stunning!
    Happy New Year
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both cards chick but I especially adore the muslin rolled flower the most. It is wonderful and looks fab on the card too.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cry at that movie too Sherry!
    I've so missed your clean, fresh, colorful style while I was away from blogland. That fisrt card just makes me smile. I love how the border punch slightly mimics the scalloped edges of the the designs on the PP. So fun!
    And the graphic second card is so eye-catching with that beautiful muslin flower...

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic cards girl :)
    hope you warm up soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards! Thanks for joining us at CPS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful cards!!! I just love the fabric flower!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.