It is Friday and time for not only a new release over at A Day for Daisies but time for another challenge as well.
This weeks challenge is called "A fresh coat of paint". A new year and a clean slate, lets give our cards a fresh coat of paint! Get away from last years colored pencils and markers and dip our brushes into wet, fabulous paint! Try something new!
Here is my card for the challenge and it uses the image called "rose dancer" and since I did not have any paint I watercolored the dancer with my tombow markers.
Here are all of the images that will go live in the store today find them in the just picked section here.
And here is a card I created using the ballet slipper image. I just love this image and know I will be using it a lot more in the future.
I hope you will join us in this weeks challenge.
Enjoy!


such beautiful cards!! and look at all that fussy cutting on the first one......WOW!! :)
ReplyDeleteAhh, love both of these cards, especially the second!
ReplyDeletevery pretty...I gotta agree with Rose...that fussy cutting on the first one is WOW!
ReplyDelete