Wednesday, January 19, 2011

butterfly wishes

I finally picked up some doilies to use on a card and this weeks sketch challenge over at Sasya's Sketches was the perfect time to pull them out.


Along with the doily I used papers from the BasicGrey "lemonade" collection. I love the colors and patterns in this line. The butterfly is a PTI die and I added white gloss enamel to the butterfly.

I hope you will take some time this week to play along with us.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. hi, Sherry!! i just love this simply beautiful card!!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your CAS cards...this is gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooohhhh....great sketch and I love what you did with it...the butterfly is thee perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doily is a perfect touch in my opinion, love the tone on tone it gives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SImply beautiful. You have a knack!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.