Tuesday, November 2, 2010

introducing baby micah and baby nora

There are a few new Lollipops in town today. The lovely Lori Boyd of byLORidesigns has designed two new baby Lollipops and one of them is named after my little Micah.

So without further comment here they are.

 baby micah

 baby nora

I created a couple of cards since I could not wait to play with them. This first card is for this weeks challenge over at Mojo Monday. I used a couple of Cuttlebug embossing folders along with some May Arts ribbon.


This next card is for this weeks challenge over at Techno Stamper and for this card I used a new Sizzix embossing folder. I love how some of the new ones are horizontal now. I added some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon.


I hope you enjoy! Stop back tomorrow for my card for this weeks challenge over at Sasya's Sketches.

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet cards!! Love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....super cute. Love the stamps and your cards are sweet. How exciting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy batcave Batman these images are totally cute. Lori did a fabulous job once again and you my friend did a stunning job of creating a card for the images. Man I need some of your talent.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, those are too sweet! Love them both. Thanks so much for using my sketch challenge to show of these cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute...I love the Paper Piecing on the babies...adorable! Keep up the great work!!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how fun to have a stamp made of Micah!!!! super CUTE cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.