I have a couple cards to share with you today and the first one is for this weeks challenge over at Eat Sleep Stamp and I have used digital Lollipop Presley byLORIdesigns on my card.
My card was inspired by this sketch and I used some BoBunny papers. Notice the cute watermark on my card. That was made by the amazingly talented Lori for all of us design team members.
Enjoy!
Stop back tomorrow for my card for the newest challenge over at Sasya's Sketches.

SWEET card...love the slippers:) very coolio about the watermark...great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, sherryann - then again ALL your cards are awesome - lol!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh Sherry this came out SUPER cute!!! The colors are perfect for this image. She looks like she's ready for some slumber fun. Great job with the sketch too!!! Thank you for playing along!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tracy
super sweet card and i love the new watermark :)
ReplyDelete