Monday, October 25, 2010

my friend ~ my enabler

If you are like me you probably have someone in your life who enables you just a little bit. Well I am special and have two friends who do that to me. Not to mention any names but Arielle knows my love of digital images and coloring them and is always showing me something that I have to have. My other friend Amy is always showing me stamps and papers I just have to get.

Today is no different. Yesterday she had me buy that adorable little Mummy and today it was all about this cute little witch over at The Flower Basket Challenge. They have challenge #4 up which is called black out and you get this cute little witch FREE.

How could I resist a new challenge and a free Witch? I used this weeks card sketch from Card Patterns along with some Cosmo Cricket "matilda" papers and some of my handmade wrinkle ribbon. Don't you just love this black one. I made orange and black to celebrate Halloween.

So now that I have rambled way too much here is the card.


Well I think this will be the last Halloween card for me for this year. All my other ones went postal today to some family and friends.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Sherry - SHE'S ADORABLE!!! Don't you just love her?!? That paper is the best, too! Oh, and the flower... I could just go on and on!!! Hold on to your seat & I'll have another for you to drool over in the morning - lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL everyone needs a friend or two that enable :) super cute card girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, this is a SWEET card...such a fun image! hmmm...that's right, I should probably send out the halloween cards that I've made:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute paper choice! Gotta love ADFD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dp Sherry! I also love that this little witch is wearing purple. Just adorable. Thanks for joining us for ADFD "Black Out" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherry - Yippee!! I am very happy that Arielle sent you over to A Day for Daisies and our 'Black Out' Challenge.

    I agree with you, she is one of the cutest little witches and makes such a FUN Halloween Card.

    Thanks so much for joining the challenge and GOOD LUCK!!

    Lis
    A Day For Daisies - Design Team Member

    PS: I just noticed your have an ADFD Blinkie on your blog -- How exciting to read that you'll be part of the TEAM! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first off, what an absolutely precious card! next, welcome welcome to the ADFD DT! you will so enjoy the fun and beauty that is a part of all things daisy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi and welcome to the ADFD Design Team! The card is adorable and I appreciate your participation in the ADFD challenge! :)


    Lisa
    ADFD DT Member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.