Hope you all had a great weekend I know we did here in Minnesota it was record setting temperatures. We had the heat on in the house a week ago and we have had the air on again this weekend.
I have a couple cards to share with you today and the first one is for Tuesday Morning Sketches. I hate to admit it but I LOVE my card. Is that too forward for me to say?
I used papers from The Girls Paperie "tinsel and twig" collection the ribbon roses are from Webster Pages. I love how you can just cut the ribbon into individual flowers. Here is the sketch that inspired me.
My next card is for this weeks Techno Stamper and I have turned the sketch to fit my image. The image I used is from the new release over at The Lollipop Shop.
Don't you just love Princess Lollipop? I paper pieced her with BasicGrey "Olivia" paper and colored her with Copics. The embossing folder is one of the new Cuttlebug 5x7 folders. Once again here is the sketch that inspired my card.
If you want a chance to win all the new digital releases byLORIdesigns check out my post from yesterday.
Enjoy!


Oh yes! That first card is just gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd the second one is just too sweet! Love the paper piecing! :)
::thud:: your first card is stunning! Everything is perfect!! Your 2nd card is soo sweet! Love the paper piecing & your coloring!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are gorgeous, especially the first. I think you are allowed to like your own creations!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh myyyyyy!!!! Your first card is soooooo beautiful!!! I love, love, love how it came out!!! Your second one is gorgeous too, of course!!!
ReplyDeleteSherry your card is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches. So you don't miss out next time, the challenges close at 7pm EST on Sundays.
ReplyDeleteI love this princess. I like the idea of paper piecing, too. I think the embossing background is stunning for this card. You did a great job and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteNot forward of you at all to say you love your card Sherry, you SHOULD love it, it's STUNNING! I love how those gorgeous roses and leaves wrap around the circle, framing your sentiment perfectly! And the princess card is adorable, that's a really sweet image!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards!! Love the roses on the first one and the paper piecing on the lollipop princess!!
ReplyDeleteOMG Sherry you know I adore the first card cause we skyped together while you made it but I have to say it again it is stunning!!!! The second one hits the cute button several times over.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
WOW!! the first card is stunning and your paper piecing of the sweet image is perfect :)
ReplyDelete