Friday, October 15, 2010

happy birthday ~ Maurice

I think I am in love with digital images and coloring them in. Maybe it is because I get a chance to practice coloring. When I saw this digital image called "Maurice ~ Ready for Business" by Polly Craft Designs I could not resist buying him.


I am not sure why I have a blue cast in my background so I apologize for the not so great photo. I colored Maurice in with my Copics added some Cosmo Cricket "tiny type" stickers and a few dew drops. The background is the new 5x7 Cuttlebug die.

My Card was inspired by this weeks sketch #76 over at Unscripted Sketches. Did you notice I did not use any patterned paper on this card? Just Neenah solar white linen, basis red, and PTI enchanted evening.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! That image is just adorable. Thanks so much for joining us for the sketch this week at Unscripted Sketches, and don’t forget to join us this week, October 16th, for our big Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, he is actually super duper CUTE! LOL! And you are soooo good with those copics!!! I need to learn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...love your fun card...that image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me your comments. I would like to reply to your comment so please make sure that your email address is attached to your name. Hugs, Sherry

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.