Happy Easter everyone I woke up with a cold and sore throat today so will not be heading off to see Micah and Cassie as I don't want to get them sick.
Since I am home I decided to make a couple of cards to share with you. This first one is for the challenge over at 365 Cards and since it is Sunday that means time for a Super Sketch.
For this card I used the BasicGrey "nook and pantry" 6x6 paper pad and buttons, the cupcake cutie is from one of Regina's digital sets over at The Cutting Cafe called "hey cupcake", the Happy Birthday is from Endless Creations.
Enjoy!

HEY YOU....................THAT IS CUTE CUTE CUTE...HUGS
ReplyDeletelove both of your cards. sorry you are not feeling well on Easter day.
ReplyDeletefeel better soon! Super cute card!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you're feeling better! You know that i love your cupcake cutie card!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!!! Basic Grey. Cupcakes. Sherry. That is one super combination!!! LOL! Love your card! Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute cupcake card. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteI love the cupcakes! Hope you are feeling better today! Sending you hugs and sunshine! :)
ReplyDeleteI REALLY like this card...A LOT!! I will definatley be scraplifting this one...and I just got that paper too...TFS!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! hope your feeling better now (i am a few days late getting here lol)
ReplyDeleteI love it. Looks yummy enough to eat :)
ReplyDelete