Today's card is for Day 309 over at 365 Cards. I just love this sketch and thought it would be perfect for the birthday card I need to make my oldest Sister Sharon.
I used BasicGrey "nook and pantry" papers, PTI buttons and stamps "everyday button bits & signature greetings", Martha Stewart leaf punch, and EK Success retro flower punch.
Enjoy!

I love everything about this card Sherry. Lovely flower using the Retro flower punch and love that leaf punch as well. Of course the Nook and Pantry from BG is wonderful hehe.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Michelle
Okay, this is drop dead gorgeous...hmmm..that's kind of an icky saying though...how about jaw dropping gorgeous...I'm not so good with sayings since I didn't grow up with them...even as an adult I have to ask peeps what they mean...especially those that come from the mid-west, they seem to use sayings alot....anyways...LOL...I absolutely ADORE your take on the sketch and your sister is going to LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh, this is fabulous! Lol! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your paper choice, and that flower is totally stunning. LOVE this card!
ReplyDeletevery pretty card as always. later my friend.
ReplyDeleteThis is a stunner! I love everything about it. And I am adding those PTI stamps to my wishlist. Man, that list is long! LOL
ReplyDeleteYep - I'd have to agree with all that's been said, this card is wonderful Sherry!
ReplyDeletewoohoo!! congrats for making the top three on 365 cards for this beauty :)
ReplyDeleteWohoo (again!) Congrats to top 3! You sooo belong on that list with this beauty!
ReplyDeleteawesome card there Sherry! You have inspired me to dig out my new nook and pantry...enjoy being in the spotlight with this creation and Happy New Year!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card Sherry & congrats on top trio @ 365!
ReplyDelete